- Reports suggest Liberty Global ready to sell Film1 25 July 2014 | 1:21 pm
- Annual Sky report shows 50% increase in connected viewers 25 July 2014 | 12:54 pm
- BBC’s summer of sport smashes digital records 25 July 2014 | 12:31 pm
- BSkyB to acquire of Sky Italia and 57.4% stake in Sky Deutschland 25 July 2014 | 10:56 am
- The Huffington Post: “Video is a linchpin of our growth strategy” 25 July 2014 | 10:43 am
The Leading Global Event in the OTTtv Market
Now in its seventh year, the OTTtv World Summit is the major OTT focused event in the calendar. Continually attracting the biggest CXO names to its speaker line-up, OTT World Summit is the place to discuss and shape the future of the multiplatform entertainment industry.
The event has grown in size, and will take place across 4 days – incorporating IP Cable World Summit and a Social TV focus day; this decision stems from Informa Telecoms & Media analyst research, showing the ever increasing importance of cable companies within the multiscreen ecosystem.
After extensive research with key players in the global ecosystem; OTT World Summit will focus on the key challenges and opportunities within Cloud TV, original content development, Social TV and the growing importance of MAM platforms and transcoding to the the OTT ecosystem.
What can you expect to learn about?
Tuesday 19th November
OTT + New Pay TV Models
- Assessing the strength of operator OTT strategies
- What is the next stage of the build, buy or partner debate?
- Understanding the evolution of the Pay TV ecosystem
- Telco OTT business strategies for the multiplatform environment
Wednesday 20th November
OTT Distribution Models
- Case studies of local content OTT schemes
- Understanding the role of OTT in Pay TV business models
- Monetising the next stage of the multiscreen ecosystem
- Creating transmedia advertising strategies
Brand new for 2013, Social TV World Summit will return as a focus day, taking place on Thursday 21st November.
Discover insight on a range of topics including:
- Creating new storytelling experiences
- Understanding the next stage of multiscreen engagement
- Developing sustainable transmedia broadcast strategies
- Driving multiplatform content across many channels
- What are the future relationship of Apps and TV?
- Creating an attractive UI in a post linear age
- Understanding the Zeebox business model
- Localising global content through a TV app
- Accessibility and creativity: warring siblings or brothers in arms?
Highlights from 2013
“... interesting presentations and good opportunities to meet others from the industry.”Paul Stallard, Head of Systems Management, Ericsson Television
“Insightful with great knowledge from top speakers. Very good duration for networking..”Andy Choi, StarHub, New Media & Content Marketing
“Very thorough overview of current dynamics within the OTT industry”Jerome Kim, 3D Content Manager, LG Electronics UK
“Insightful, interactive..”Sami Karoui, Senior Service Line Manager, NAGRA
"Enlightening!"Mustafa Cakir, Business Development, Digiturk