- YouTube named best ad platform for World Cup 14 August 2014 | 10:51 am
- Deutsche Telekom reveals Cloud plans for TV services 13 August 2014 | 12:45 pm
- Report charts surge in smart home spending 13 August 2014 | 12:25 pm
- Irdeto reveals World Cup pirate streaming stats 13 August 2014 | 11:16 am
- MTV picks Ericsson to help enhance broadcast services 13 August 2014 | 10:40 am
The Leading Global Event in the OTTtv Market
Now in its seventh year, the OTTtv World Summit is the major OTT focused event in the calendar. Continually attracting the biggest CXO names to its speaker line-up, OTT World Summit is the place to discuss and shape the future of the multiplatform entertainment industry.
The event has grown in size, and will take place across 4 days – incorporating IP Cable World Summit and a Social TV focus day; this decision stems from Informa Telecoms & Media analyst research, showing the ever increasing importance of cable companies within the multiscreen ecosystem.
After extensive research with key players in the global ecosystem; OTT World Summit will focus on the key challenges and opportunities within Cloud TV, original content development, Social TV and the growing importance of MAM platforms and transcoding to the the OTT ecosystem.
What can you expect to learn about?
Tuesday 18th November
- Monetizing the TV Everywhere ecosystem
- Assessing the Impact of Cloud DVR on Future OTT Business Models
- Are we Witnessing the Death of the Set Top Box?
- Will pure OTT SVOD business models succeed?
Wednesday 19th November
- Assessing future telco strategies for monetising VOD content
- Creating new multiscreen content revenue opportunities
- Understanding the Impact of cloud TV
- Creating original content for your OTT service
Brand new for 2014, Next Generation Advertising Day will be taking on Thursday 20th November.
Discover insight on a range of topics including:
- Assessing the impact of big data on advertising strategies
- Utilizing the power of social to build a brand
- Understanding the impact of personalisation
- Where can broadcasters see future advertising revenues
Highlights from 2013
“... interesting presentations and good opportunities to meet others from the industry.”Paul Stallard, Head of Systems Management, Ericsson Television
“Insightful with great knowledge from top speakers. Very good duration for networking..”Andy Choi, StarHub, New Media & Content Marketing
“Very thorough overview of current dynamics within the OTT industry”Jerome Kim, 3D Content Manager, LG Electronics UK
“Insightful, interactive..”Sami Karoui, Senior Service Line Manager, NAGRA
"Enlightening!"Mustafa Cakir, Business Development, Digiturk